Friday, June 13, 2008

What can I say?

Well I haven't blogged for awhile, I guess I feel like things have been just weird. I can't really explain it. I mean its been three weeks since I blogged and I don't even know where those three weeks have gone. I've been sick for three weeks, maybe that has something to do with it. I really don't know. I just want to look ahead, and be happy and live life.

I can certainly say that a few events have certainly been eye opening, and true colours have been shown. Met some interesting new people, which is always exciting. I have been so fatigued lately as well, I need to see my doctor, got to have some follow up tests.

Weird, I haven't even watched a movie in ages, I started one but didn't finish it. And I couldn't stand that PS I Love You, I just wanted to see Gerard Butler in the nude lol!

No comments: