Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Snatch


4/5

So I finally got around to seeing this, took me long enough, much like with Lock Stock. I thought it was pretty awesome, pretty fun movie. I did like Lock Stock better, but not by much. Great cast all round, I do love me some Jason Statham mmmm. Brad Pitt was hilarious as Mickey, can't understand a word he says either. Bullet Tooth Tony was quite the character, Vinnie Jones suits these kinds of roles. Boris the Blade was quite hilarious, and I did love Dennis Farina as well. I seriously thought Jason Flemyng looked like the red-haired Johnny Spiteri (David Wenham in Gettin' Square) just loved him! And the quotes, so many quotes!


"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Tony


"Did you understand a single word of what he just said?" Turkish (About Mickey)


"I thought you said he was a getaway driver. What the fuck can he get away from?" Vinny (About Tyrone, the big guy)





No comments: