Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm not dead!

Yeah I am alive, I haven't been online much so I haven't been blogging. I haven't watched any movies so there hasn't been any reviews to post! Unfortunately for me, my back is in bad shape and it really limits the time I can spend on the PC, so if I have been a ghost I'm sorry.

So whats new? Not much really, went to a street fair on Sunday, got sun burnt. Mum bought me a little ginger cat ornament for $5, its called River Jr because it looks like River. She didn't want to buy me the one that looked like Billy, grrr. We haven't done much this week, my bad back prevents me from doing much.

Been watching shows, catching up on shows, playing Scrabble on facebook and yes most of the time my ass is getting handed to me. Played trivial pursuit last night with Mum, it was a close game but she was ahead most of the time and she won, thats twice in a row! At least I beat her twice in a row at Trouble! Hehe!

So anyway here is a photo of me I took on Sunday, I look okayish.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, what's going on with your back, seriously. This has been going on for years, are they going to fix you or what?

Marceyness said...

I DONT KNOW!?

I'm seeing the doctor on Monday, my Chiro said I need deep muscle massages.