Thursday, November 22, 2007

Striptease



3/5

Dance for me Demi, DANCE!


So yeah this is not a good movie, but it is highly enjoyable in that oh so lovely way of so bad it is good. The acting is horrible, especially by Burt Reynolds! Demi isn't that bad, she actually looks and dances sexy in it (Unlike Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls who doesn't know what sexy is) and her dances aren't bad actually. The whole storyline is really silly and the execution is even sillier. Bad casting as well with Rumur Willis, I'm sorry but she can't act and she looks like someone tried to put a fire out on her face with a screw driver and that is me being nice!

Not as fantastic as Showgirls but still a great guilty pleasure movie. I love Demi's dance in the towel, I totally do that all the time!

No comments: