Thursday, January 31, 2008

Juno



4.5/5

I really enjoyed this alot, it certainly is my kind of film. I didn't think it was over-rated, I can how this would appeal to a wide audience. Ellen Page is the next new star (Now dear, stay off the drugs, keep chosing good roles you'll have a bright future ahead of you!) she was just great in this, role was perfectly suited for her. She is quite adorable, and had great chemistry with all her co-stars. Michael Cera is very cute, he's a good actor but I think the poor fella is going to get type cast now. Jennifer Garner was actually quite a surprise, more roles like this should do her well. Can't go wrong with J.K Simmons and Allison Janney, they were great in their scenes. Jason Bateman was good as well, he had perfect chemistry with Ellen Page, their scenes worked really well. Jason Reitman has done another great piece of film with this, good job sir!

No comments: