Saturday, May 17, 2008

He Was A Quiet Man



4/5

I had seen the trailer for this ages ago, and I thought it looked interesting, although now I barely remember the trailer, I went into this not knowing much about it at all, just that it had Christian Slater in it. Now I really don't want to give anything away as this works so well going into it not knowing much. Basically all you need to know is Christian Slater plays Bob, a guy who no one really notices, till that one day comes and he does. Slater is quite simply something else here, ignore his bad roles, he is really darn GOOD in this! He really inhabits the role of Bob, there were times I didn't even recognise Christan Slater. Elisha Cuthbert is also really good, although her gorgeous looks are always a distaction. And William H. Macy is always good, no matter how big or small the role. This is quite a good little film, and it will keep you thinking long after you see it.

No comments: