Saturday, November 8, 2008

Creative

Last couple of nights I felt like picking up a pencil and paper and just drawing, I didn't have anything in mind but I just felt like getting it out. For what ever reason, I seem to have a thing for drawing Hawkgirl, I've drawn my 3rd picture of her. I'm not sure what the attraction is, she isn't the typical comic book female type. I know I pretty much suck at it right now, but I'm not trying to be perfect, I just feel creative. When I have the confidence I know I'll be able to draw without copying the picture exactly how it is. I actually just drew something which was in my mind, it looks bad right now but I need to work on it. I just took a picture of Christy Hemme as a reference and I drew that, turned out better then expected actually. It needs work, a lot of work but for a first draft I am happy with it.

Next with my creative juices flowing, I will probably start up with poetry again. I have them all locked up inside and they need to come out.

Of course if I get around to catching a few films, I'll certainly get my thoughts down and share them with everyone as I usually do. I have a few I want to catch up on.

I managed to scan one drawing.

No comments: