Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yeah its high

Well before I left Adelaide, I had a check up from the doctor and she said I had high blood pressure, not overly high but high enough to keep an eye on. Last few days I checked it again after around 5 weeks and it is still high. Granted one day I had a stressful BS day and that could have been why it was high, but it wasn't much different after that. Not sure what it could be though? I've lost weight, I try and get in some exercise every day and I try to eat the right thing (Junk does sneak in but I have cut it down a lot though), so I'm not really sure what it could be. Maybe stress still in trying to find work? I may have to see a doctor here soon, have to try and find the right place to go. I am worried, I don't want it to go any higher. But there is also the fact that both my parents are on medication for high blood pressure. I haven't had this problem since the early days of being on the pill due to female issues I had. Not sure what else I can really do, keep an eye on it and hope it doesn't get any worse, see a doctor, get advice?

No comments: