Sunday, February 15, 2009

Working ect...

I had not realised it had been awhile since I actually updated this thing. Since I have been on, I actually had a job interview and the day after I got the call I had the job. So I am now working, which actually explains my lack of activity, it has been rather busy for yours truly. I started work on the 2nd, and basically up at 6.15am, and home at around 6.30pm so you know thats almost 12hrs, get home and am so tired I end up in bed early. That is how it has been for the fortnight, add in that Rachel my lovely sister got married on the 7th (And yes that was the unfortunate day the bushfires happened, and we were lucky where we were that no fires happened there) so there was actually a lot going on. And then I think with the drastic weather changes, I got a nice sinus infection and spent this past week sick, and no voice ect...

Things are starting to settle now and I am getting into a routine so hopefully I can manage to actually blog more, and get my thoughts and ideas down, and continue to write my reviews. I still have not managed to write down my Milk review, so keep an eye out for that.

Until next time folks, stay cool.

2 comments:

Kath Lockett said...

Nice to meet you the other night, Marcey, and this is a nice blog, too!

Marceyness said...

Aw thank you, I try! I've neglected it a little bit lately!