Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ramble Ramble

So I have to go to the doctors today to redo the pap smear I had back in December. Hopefully they get clear results this time and I am sure everything will be fine.

I keep waking up so early and falling asleep early, it is getting rather annoying lol. Daylight savings really messed up the body clock and it still hasn't quite adjusted yet.

My back is a complete mess, hopefully next week I can manage to organise a massage or something for it. I fear by Saturday I wont be able to move!

Finally paid all the bills, should have at least 2 weeks without any bills *fingers crossed* although next week there is rent but thats fortnightly, nothing that can be done about that lol

Like I said been waking up early, so I decided to wash my bed sheets, they shouldn't take long to dry, but how I loathe making the bed lol

Got a short day at work today, we'll see how we go. The presser I use hasn't worked since Monday, and my boss just txt me to say the guy to fix it hasn't come in yet for me to start work later. Although I can't stay later as I have the pap smear. And the thing is, I had to make that appointment 2 weeks ago, and I barely got that appointment!

Ah well, we'll see what happens shall we?

I got so many shows to catch up on, I watched more Black Books yesterday as I woke up before 5am! I still need to finish the last two House and Sarah Connor episodes, not like me to fall behind. I also watch to start watching Gossip Girl, Reaper and Pushing Daisies and also rewatch The Office (UK) and then the massive amounts of movies I have to watch! And then I have 3 books I'm reading (Cinema Now, Showcase Presents Supergirl and From Hell), not mention I have a couple of CD's I need to check out! Haha lets see how that all works out!

No comments: