Friday, April 11, 2008

Ramble

Bah so I actually managed to stay up past 10.30 last night but kept waking up all night, had a really weird dream and then woke up at 4.30am again and then again at 6am lol and I slept badly on my neck grr. I really need a proper massage or chiropractor, but with my work hours being the way they are, makes it difficult to make appointments. I barely managed to get an appointment to redo my pap smear, not only was my doctor only available at times when I was working but she's really busy. Its nothing serious, they didn't get clear results when I went back in December, so they had to wait 3 months to do it again. I would have gone sooner but as you know I've had a pretty bad time of it lately. But yes things are getting back to normal YAY, we got Foxtel set up yesterday. So with my bad back, I'll have something to do lmao. I can't be on the PC all that much as it just makes my back worse if I'm here longer then 10mins at a time. So sorry if you don't see much of me! Always can check if I am on MSN via the mobile or on Facebook hehe. Least its Friday, although still got work today and also tomorrow but then a day and a half off work which is nice. I hope I get a chance to listen to the music that Tim and Steven sent me, I also need to do some web page work (If my bad back allows it), I was supposed to have started that weeks ago but due to the events of a few weeks ago I haven't been able to.

No comments: