Monday, March 10, 2008

Ahh public holidays

So today is Adelaide Cup Day so that means we get a day off, so yay for that.

I applied for a few more jobs, lets hope I hear back from this round of applications, as I've applied for so many jobs and I haven't heard anything yet! Not even a rejection, at least with that I know something. Not knowing, is rather annoying!

So yesterday the stupid damn ants got into the house and attacked my 21st Birthday Non Edible Cake which was made for me to keep. Luckily I got them off, but now I have nothing to keep the cake in, and I obviously don't want those bloody ants attacking it again! Last three days all I've been doing is spraying the ants outside, trying to get rid of them. Doesn't help we're going through a huge heat wave and it isn't going away any time soon. We're looking at basically an average of 38 degrees (thats celcius) till at least Saturday!

Currently listening to....


No comments: