Saturday, March 1, 2008

Migraines

So last night when I get home after hanging out with a mate, I have this fucking awful migraine, and it was really, really bad, I hadn't had one that fucking bad for a really long time. Why the fuck am I getting them so often? Now I've woken up (Not much sleep) and I feel like I've got a cold. Cut me a fucking break life, can I have one day where I don't feel like complete shit? I am so sick and tired of this bullshit! I try and do the right thing, and still nothing. I gotta be at work in less then an hour and a half, gotta get a lift in and then I have no idea whats happening afterwards. Have a family get together later, need to find a lift there, I have to get stuff from the shops and I don't see how that is going to happen *sigh* such bullshit!

No comments: