Thursday, September 6, 2007

Death Proof



3.5/5


So I finally got to see one half of Grindhouse. Difference being this is a much longer cut of what it was originally. While I did like it, I think the shorter cut shown as Grindhouse would have been good to see as well. There were some parts in this that just kind of dragged, weren't all that interesting. Other parts were done well, kept my attention. The best part of the film is definitely the last half hour, very exciting and some awesome stunts. Kurt Russell I think suited the character of Stuntman Mike, he was good, but for me he always is. All the girls were good too, sometimes annoying. I really liked Vanessa Ferlito, she was quite surprising. Zoe Bell isn't a good actress but that isn't her specialty, but she sure was pretty darn cool. Rosario Dawson is always good, and she was good here, I liked her alot. Funny cameo from Eli Roth, and from Quentin Tarantino as well. Glad I finally got to see this, awaiting Planet Terror now.

No comments: