Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nice Weekend

Well I had a nice weekend, nothing major going on, very relaxed. Nice to have Dan back from Adelaide, and spend a few days together. Yes we did see one of the worst films, but I guess that happens lol! I mean it was a remake of a sci-fi classic!

Comic book sorting certainly was fun haha nah it was alright, just a tad boring. I was too scared to touch any of the comics even though they were all in their protective covers some awesome art work there though! Dan has a very cool collection, and yes I don't mind the sorting hehe.

Well then come Saturday night, we went bowling. Had not been for such a long time, and yes naturally I sucked at it lol but the ball was really crap. I couldn't use a heavier one and the holes for my fingers (that sounds so wrong) were too small, especially for my thumb. So that didn't help lol! Naturally Mum ended up winning all 3 games, I managed to come second in the last game. I got 2 spares lol! Mum and Dan both got strikes, Dan happened first shot, and then nada lol poor Dan!

Played some Wii, bought a new Wii game, not sure how much I like it. It is a bit on the hard side, and the control doesn't seem to want to work the way I want it to lol but I am sure I will get better at it with some more play time.

It is nice to have a good weekend everyone once in awhile, last week hasn't been overly exciting.

Well bring on this week, hopefully there are more job options for me, I really want to work already!

No comments: