Thursday, January 22, 2009

Survey

(From the 19th of Jan)

If the year consi
sted of only one season, which.. would.. you choose?
Well that'd be boring so maybe Spring, I guess it'd be nice all the time.


You've had sex within these.. past 10 days haven't you?
Well my mother might read this so should I answer that lol although when you have a boyfriend I think everyone knows the answer lol

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
Ears probably

You have to get a tatto..o, where.. and what do you get?
If I had no choice, probably a Scorpio somewhere that can't be easily seen.


What are you wearing?
Skinny jeans that are black, and a black top, bra and undies.

Do you miss anyone?
Yeah family I haven't seen for awhile.


When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
That would have been Dan last Sunday


Plans.. for tomorrow?
Wouldn't have a clue

Is anything wrong..?
Yes there is a lot wrong actually.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
As good as you can ever want with your parents


Are your friends taller than you?
Everyone but midgets are taller than I am


What were you doing.. this morning at 5:30?
Amazingly enough I was sleeping.

What were you doing 2 hours ago?
Finally finishing off Season 1 of The Wire, it was fantastic.


Do you like the ocean.. ?
Yes, its nice when people don't pee in it too.

Would.. you rather sleep.. with someone else,.. or alone..?
As recent trends show, I seem to sleep a lot better when my boyfriend is next to me.

Who was the last person you Texted?
Daniel, which went unanswered


Was the first.. person you talked to today.. male or female?
Female, that'd be my mother.


Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
My mother


What woke you up this morning?
Bad dream I think??


Do you know anyone named.. Matt?
I have no idea actually, do I??


Is your hair curly.. or straight?
A bit of both, as my straight hair is starting to curl.



Do you wear glasses?
Nope


Are you currently jealous?
Nope


What are you doing today?
Supposed to be seeing Daniel, but haven't heard from him yet.

What jewel..ery are you currently wearing?
Just my earrings

Could.. you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Well I don't smoke so yes


Have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust..?
Yes, a lot of times.


How late did you stay up last night and why?
Can't remember, I had a film on.



Are you picky about who you give your number to?
Depends.


What do you prefer: McDonalds or Burger King?
Burger King (Hungry Jacks here)




Did you have a good birthday this year?
Well seeing as this year just started, I haven't had one yet. But last years was a nice quiet one.


Last time you kissed someone?
Sunday, Daniel


What are you listening to right.. now?
Friends on TV



What do you smell like?
Nice



What color are your eyes?
Brown

Have you ever wanted to be a hairdresser?
Nah not really


You know anyone who is engaged?
Yes, my sister, 21 days till the wedding.


What's your favourite number?
13


Are you allergic to anything?
Sure am, and to protect myself I will not tell you that information.

Did you have any text messages when you woke up?
Nope

Any summe..r plans.. for 2009?
It is summer, and my plans are to get a job, so hire me someone.

Are you the youngest person living in your house..?
Yes


In winter, would.. you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
More comfy in hoodies


Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Yep, with Daniel having a good time, might have to call that boyfriend soon.

When was the last time you were in a crowded room?
I guess Monday, there was around 22 people, we all had to sit around and talk.

No comments: