Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back up J-Lo

Source: LaineyGossip.com

Jennifer Lopez stepped out with her man Marc Anthony at the Miami screening of her new film The Back Up Plan. I will come right out and say this, the film judging by the trailer looks terrible, however not looking terrible is J-Lo. She looks smokin', even though that dress ain't showing the goods. I've always had a soft spot for J-Lo, have not seen much of her lately so it is good to see she is still looking mighty fine. Sorry I can't say the same for her new film, I am sure we will hear more about it in the coming weeks. At least she has some Aussie back up with Alex O'Loughlin as her co'star. I much prefer her away from the rom-com scene, c'mon she was great in The Cell.


Jennifer Lopez 01 Jennifer Lopez 02 Jennifer Lopez 03

No comments: