Monday, April 13, 2009

Eliza and her Triathlon

Source: ElizaFan.com

On Sunday Dollhouse star Eliza Dushku stepped out with her boyfriend Rick Fox and took part in the 3rd Annual Nautica South Beach Triathlon. Now if you are like me the only words you took in there were Eliza and beach! Now this event was for charity and that is even more reason to love Eliza, but Eliza at the beach is pretty good enough reason too! This woman is in good damn shape and she is looking mighty fine too I might add, even with that cap on her head! Is there anything she can't do, seriously? She is divine and she is mighty fine, and I think it is safe to say this is one hottie we can't get enough of! The pictures below show her doing her triathlon duties, and I sure as heck want in on doing that with her, I don't care how worn out I would get!


Eliza Dushku 01 Eliza Dushku 02 Eliza Dushku 03 Eliza Dushku 04 Eliza Dushku 05

No comments: