Thursday, April 16, 2009

One more test...

So I had a few blood tests last week (They went fine, I had a nice nurse, no massive bruises or anything yay) and a few other tests. Today I have the last test which is an abdomen CT scan, which I know will take some time to do. Then I go back to the hospital next Tuesday morning for the results. Hopefully this will tell if I have this Cushings Disease or if there is something else going on. I hope I wont have to have more tests, it is rather annoying. It feels like a prolonged episode of House lol.

In other news I started my I.T. course on Tuesday afternoon, it was pretty easy. But we had to go back and do some units from the course before it. I think it is so we are qualified for the Cert III level. Should start getting homework for it next week, that should be good. I am looking forward to it, hopefully in the coming weeks it will be more of a challenge anyway.

No comments: