Saturday, July 25, 2009

Some trailers which have debuted at SDCC

Well it is that time of year again with the San Diego Comic Con in full force. Some really cool news has come out so far and you can certainly check all that out by heading to some awesome film sites: /Film, JoBlo, Bloody-Disgusting, CHUD, Fangoria and WorstPreviews just to name a few. Anyway, I have come across some trailers which have debuted at the Con, and I wanted to share them here.

First is the S4 trailer for Dexter!! And WOW!! Do not process if you have not seen all three seasons, but if you have...what the hell are you waiting for?



Secondly, one film I haven't been excited about in the slightest is the Tron sequel. But I am seriously pumped for this now!!! Check out this amazing trailer and tell me you aren't excited!



Thirdly is the trailer for The Book Of Eli, I've been hearing about it and it stars of one my favourite actors, Gary Oldman. Now I am super pumped for this, just wow! Bring it!

No comments: