Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Patrick Swayze, I will miss you

So I was on the train this morning checking Twitter (to pass the time on the train, its like a 40min ride) and I read a few tweets saying that Patrick Swayze had passed away. I wasn't sure if it was legit news or not, considering the large amount of celebrity deaths that have happened this year. But in fact it was true, and you know I haven't written about any other celebrities passing away this year, I mean with MJ everyone was talking about it, and it was just too much. But I felt like actually mentioning Patrick because I was a huge fan of his. I love his films (I did just feature Ghost as an awful film poster but I really love the film), and I would say Point Break is my favourite film of his. I might have to watch it in his honour tonight, he was such a great talent, and he always seemed so nice.

So in his honour, here is some Point Break



"Goddamn! You are one radical son of a bitch!" - Bodhi


2 comments:

Shaun said...

Guess I should watch Point Break at some point.

Mike said...

Just watched PB last week too. On a 1-10 scale of awesomeness, it rates a 59. Farewell, Bodhi.