Sunday, September 27, 2009

Awful Film Poster Of The Week #9

Awful Film Poster Of The Week #9

Street Fighter: The Movie


Well my last awful poster was a Street Fighter film, so I thought I would keep up with the theme and showcase the poster for the original Street Fighter film. Unlike the newer film though, this poster isn't as awful, and the film itself isn't that bad. It does have entertainment value, because of how utterly terrible it is. Honestly, I can't see how this poster would convince anyone to want to watch this ... yes it has Van Damme and I will watch him in anything, but the poster reeks of awfulness. I will however take this film over the new one anyday. I am going to kick that sonofabitch Bisons ass so hard, that the next Bison wannabe is gonna feel it!

1 comment:

jaime said...

I like this poster, call me mad but i think it work's for what the movie is.(lame)