Monday, September 14, 2009

Awful Film Poster Of The Week #7

Awful Film Poster Of The Week #7

Ghost

Now don't get me wrong, I actually like this film. I don't like romance films all that much, but this I thought had a special quality to it. I liked that Demi and Patrick actually had really nice chemistry, and Demi actually really sold it. Whoopi was fantastic as well, I really loved her in this film. But this poster is horrid, for starters, only one ends up as a ghost but the poster kind of portrays that they are both ghosts. Their embrace looks rather silly, and I actually don't buy it at all. The tag line is pretty lame as well, there was so much potential for a great poster, but this one sucks. And this film deserved better!

1 comment:

jaime said...

E'm i gay if i say i like this movie?