Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Brave One



2.5/5

I thought this was pretty average, sure Jodie Foster can carry a film and she's great. But the actual script and storyline really let this one down. It was really just too unbelievable, and I really thought it could have been done in a way which seemed more plausable and because of that it really took away from the film. I'm not sure I bought the ending either, with everything that had happened it, all the character build up it seemed to go in the wrong direction with what they were saying. But that is the thing, the film felt confused, what it wanted to say how it came about. For revenger films I might prefered Death Sentence, that was more straight forward and that certainly didn't give you the idea of it being believable where this one seemed to want you to think that way.

No comments: