Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday

So another Saturday has come and gone. Went to work, got some photos taken for the website I'm making for work, and so far I think it is coming along nicely. Still have a fair bit to do, and I have to do a bit more research. Unfortunately my bad back/neck is not helping matters and I can't be at the PC for too long at a time. So I have to take it slow, and take it easy!

I did a bit more cleaning, getting rid of stuff I really don't need anymore, if I do a bit each week it'll be all done soon, after all there is only so much I can put in the bin lol it isn't a big bin.

Took Toby for a walk today, poor thing got worn out rather quickly though, but he enjoyed it. I also did the laundry, what fun that is! And I watered the lawns, and yes I stuck to the restrictions, I'm a good girl!

Just listening to:

No comments: