Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Top 10 Films of 2009

Might as well just state my Top 10 for 2009 and keep in mind there are still quite a few films I haven't seen yet which are making the top lists for people (eg: UP, Up In The Air, Hurt Locker), so this is based on the films I have seen and the ones which I consider t0 be excellent films, enjoyable films, what I loved in 2009. Agree or disagree, it is my opinion folks.

10. Zombieland


9. The Imaginarium Of Dr. Parnassus


8. Where The Wild Things Are


7. Drag Me To Hell


6. Avatar


5. Star Trek


4. District 9


3. Watchmen


2. Inglourious Basterds


1. Moon

2 comments:

Anomaly said...

Nice nice.

Sam Inglis said...

Moon lost me in the last hour, which I found rather plodding and predictable. Nicely made though, and a great show from Rockwell.

I've got mixed feelings on most of the rest (I've seen all but Avatar andd the last hour of Wild Things, which I walked out of due to extreme not caring).