Welcome back to another installment of Super Podcast! With 2009 almost at an end, I decided it was the perfect time to take a look back 10 years ago to the year that was 1999 and what an iconic year it was for film. My very first podcasting guest Steven (aka Big Bada Boomba) from Empire Australia forums joins me as we delve into the films from 1999.
- We discuss some influential films of 1999, including the award winners
- We touch on films we hated from that year
- Steven’s all time favourite film was from 1999 and we touch on that
- I mention which film really defined 1999 for me
- There were a lot of teen related films out in 1999 which we discuss
- We go over the Top 10 highest grossing films of 1999
- And much much more!
It was fantastic to have Steven back on the show, and it was a blast to chat about the films of 1999, and just how many iconic films really did come out that year. You can catch Steven at the Empire Australia forums or you can follow him on twitter @CokedUpBabyBoy and check out his Blog - Anomaly. If you have any suggestions, feedback or comments you can always shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org