Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thank you Paul B. Kidd

I reviewed a book recently called Celluloid Serial Killers by Paul B. Kidd, now for those that know me I love my true crime books and this book combined that with film so it had my name written all over it. I really enjoyed the book quite a lot and Paul is a fantastic true crime writer.

I posted my review on this blog as well as my livejournal account, and Paul actually found it on there and contacted me about it. I have to say I am really blown away that he actually read my review and has asked me for more feedback. Being a fan of his work, it is really a great honour to be contacted and asked for more serial killer titles he might have over looked.

Thank you for actually taking the time out Paul to contact me and ask for my opinion, it really means a lot to me. And after this, I am encouraged to write even more and express myself, something like this really makes it all worth it! You can read my review here or check out my livejournal.

No comments: