Thursday, December 24, 2009

Super Podcast Ep 17 - Top 5 Horror Of The Decade w/Bede Jermyn, Pat Torfe & AJ Hakari

Welcome to Episode 17 of the Super Podcast! Episode 17 is as epic as they come! Not only do I have a guest, I have three of them! I welcome back Bede, AKA Terror Australis from the JoBlo forums or as I call him the terrible Australian. I also welcome back Pat Torfe, Arrow in the Head’s very own DVD Pub critic. The third guest is a new one to Super Podcast and also my very first American guest (I’ve only ever had other Aussies on and Canadians) also from the JoBlo forums, Adam J. Hakari. Our topic for this episode is our Top 5 Horror of the Decade from 1999 to 2009. These are our opinions and personal favourite picks, basically what we considered to be the Top in horror for those 10 years.

Highlights include:

  • The terrible Australian picks an epic for his number 5 which leads us to get off topic and discuss the Expendables and Machete
  • A pick from Pat ends up getting discussed later in the show as others had that higher up in the list.
  • AJ has a pick which has a title so amazing, you just have to hear what it is.
  • A certain film comes up which everyone loves, except me and I think that wont go down too well.
  • A vampire film comes up, and we all agree this one leaves Twilight for dead.
  • Pat hasn’t seen a few of the picks, which is funny because he reviews horror DVDs!
  • Our top 2 and top 1’s are both surprising and maybe a little predictable but all good stuff.
  • And much, much more!

We had such a great time with this podcast, it was a real pleasure to have Bede and Pat back on the show and to chat to AJ despite his technical issues (He kept cutting out and dropping out but thanks to clever editing you wont notice). You can follow Bede on twitter @BedeJermyn, you can follow Pat on twitter @pattorfe, and you can follow AJ on twitter @MadMovieMan all fantastic guys! Of course you can follow me on twitter @SuperMarcey and you can send me feedback, suggestions ect to my email at marceyness@gmail.com

Listen Now:


icon for podbean [ 149:56m]: | Download |


No comments: