Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Awful Film Poster Of The Week #14

Awful Film Poster Of The Week #14

Batman: Forever


I have always hated this poster, now I don't mind the film, yes it has a lot of faults but I can still enjoy it for what it is. Sure they took the film in the wrong direction completely, but it does have its moments. But anyway, this poster really does just represent everything that IS wrong with the film and blows it up. It is actually vomit inducing for me personally, and Tommy Lee Jones just looks way too cooooky and Chris O'Donnell ... well eck.

2 comments:

jaime said...

Awful? this is way better than The Dark Knight.(i'm Kidding).....................................(or'em i?)

Marceyness said...

In my opinion the poster for the film is awful. The Dark Knight had brilliant art work.