Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Warm Bodies

Pretty exciting news right here, I've been waiting for this for awhile and it has been announced!

Summit Entertainment (Yes that Summit behind Twilight) has acquired the rights to 'Warm Bodies' which is book written by Isaac Marion (Atria Books will be publishing it soon). 'Warm Bodies' is about a zombie, who tells his story. He winds up befriending the girl of one of his victims. Now the book I must say is excellent and I really encourage everyone to check it out when it has been published.

Now you're probably wondering, why am I excited about this news? Well the film is being Produced by my sister Bruna through Make Movies her company! Yep this is really exciting and I look forward to hearing more about this as the news comes out.

Summit have gotten Jonathan Levine on board to write and direct. Levine wrote and directed 'The Wackness' and he directed 'All The Boys Love Mandy Lane' which I reallly loved! I haven't seen 'The Wackness' yet but it is sitting on my to see pile.

So I say congrats to Bruna, this is really exciting!

You can check out the original story at Variety.

No comments: