Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Been awhile eh...

I just realised it has been a while since I've actually blogged. Reason for that would be the never ending back problems, had to have time off because it had gotten that bad. Been getting massage treatments and chiropractic treatments. Unfortunately they haven't fixed the problem, that might take quite a long time before anything really starts to get any better. Waiting for a letter from the hospital to see the physio there. And well the thing which keeps fucking my back up worse and worse is work. Work on the damn steam press!

Trying to get another job, which is something I wish I had kept at a few years ago. Trying to get into something I want to do, but really I just want out of there. It is severely damaging my health and most people don't realise just how bad my actual condition is! Which is really annoying, because it is hard to explain, and such. But just know this, I am in non stop pain, bad non stop pain, until my job changes it will probably only get worse. I am not a pathetic whinger lol but yes this stuff I need to get off my chest! It is just annoying that no one seems to care, or care enough to realise how serious it is. I am in a bad way, and it isn't fun!

Well in other news I finally got my Jason Beam print framed, yay! I did upgrade my mobile phone to an LG touch screen, still getting used to it, but I love it has a nice 5 mega pixel cam on it. I worked out how to use my new iPod haha, and I have videos on there woo. I haven't watched too many films lately, time just seems to pass by. But as always my reviews are posted, so go check 'em out.

Nearly finished this website I've been making for a function centre (aka wog club), honestly that has been a nightmare to do, thanks to two people whom I love dearly always changing their minds on it lol! I've put in soo much work for it, waiting for the pay day hehe.

Still watching the wrestling, Smackdown was a stronger show then Raw last week imo. Jeff Hardy and Shelton Benjamin put on a heck of a match and Jeff vs MVP should be a good one for Summerslam. Seriously on Raw one of the most entertaining things last few weeks has been Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix, I sure hope they win at Summerslam. CM Punk continues to get treated poorly, he better get the win at Summerslam. I do not want to see JBL as Champ, actually I do not want to see JBL at all. HHH vs The Great Khali is going to be terrible, why do I have a bad feeling Khali might win? Edge vs The Undertaker in Hell In A Cell should defintely be the match of the night, and I am sure it'll be fucking awesome too.

On the music front, been listening to a lot of stuff from a few years ago like some Incubus (remember that wicked song Drive?) and Queens of the Stone Age (Songs for the Deaf album) and I got like some wicked Tori Amos B-Sides and live performances. She is pretty damn amazing, loving the stuff a lot. I got a bunch of Placebo B-Sides, but I haven't had a chance to check them out yet.

Got quite a few films to watch, one in particular which I've been waiting for called Stuck. By director Stuart Gordon who directed one of my favourite films Re-Animator. Also got Son of Rambow to watch which looks great, and hopefully it is great hehe. So yes, maybe a few new reviews will arise soon.

No comments: