Thursday, August 7, 2008

Six New Pieces Of Art from Resident Evil: Afterlife

by: Super Marcey

Do I have a treat for you today! Six new pieces of art have surfaced for the upcoming RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE. These had been teased at Comic-Con and they are finally here for you to gaze at.

Three of the six feature Milla Jovovich as Alice, looking super awesome I might add. We get a look at Wentworth Miller and Ali Larter as well. I must say these look pretty cool and they actually give me faith this might a good time. The trailer didn't do much for me, it was about the 3D. I don't mind 3D being used here, I do honestly think the gimmick is more suited to horror.

Click on the pics below for full size. Not long to wait now as the film comes out on September 10. It stars Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Wentworth Miller, Sienna Guillory and Boris Kodjoe.




Star of all four films in the series, Milla Jovovich.

Source: Ultimate Resident Evil

SPILLED BLOOD: Paul W. S. Anderson also directed the first film in the series.

No comments: