Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wanted



3/5

I really thought I would like this a lot more then I actually did. I still want to re-watch it and see if my opinion changes. I just didn't think it was as good as people made it out to be. The action is great to watch, it is way over the top and in no way can you take it seriously. Some stuff is just rather silly, too much of it actually. James McAvoy is pretty awesome though, I loved him. He played it so damn awesome all through the film and his characters developement was handled perfectly by him. Another great casting choice is of course Angelina, she rocks as Fox. Although she looks so slim in this, she does her role well. Morgan Freeman basically dials in his performance, nothing new for him. Keep an eye out for General Zod himself Terrance Stamp! Recommended to those who enjoy their cool action sequences without taking things seriously at all.

No comments: