Sunday, August 2, 2009

Awful Film Poster Of The Week #1

I have Awesome Film Poster Of The Day, which showcases a film poster which I personally think is awesome. Now for every awesome film poster there is an awful one, and every Sunday Night (that would be aussie time) I am going to showcase an awful poster

Awful Film Poster Of The Week #1

No Holds Barred


Now not only is this poster just awful, the film is awful too. When I watched it, I hated it, and I don't think it I could even enjoy it on the level of awfully good. I wanted to throw the VHS straight to hell and watch it burn. Hulk Hogan really proved he did not belong on film, and if you want to see someone really rip into him just search Iron Sheik on YouTube, you will find many videos of him telling everyone how much he dislikes Hogan.

6 comments:

Anomaly said...

LOL. Well, it's certainly.....interesting.

Marceyness said...

its certainly awful hahaha

Anonymous said...

If there was a DVD I'd love to give it the Beefer Radness treatment.

This scared me when I was a kid, Zeus was one scary sonofabitch. But after watching him wrestle at SummerSlam later that year, he became a joke. Then the President of the Earth in Fifth Element.

Only in Hollywood can you fail upwards.

Marceyness said...

Dont remind me he wrestled ... scary!!! that still gives me nightmares

Anonymous said...

No Holds Barred the match > No Holds Barred the movie

Marceyness said...

Yes tis true! I dunno I kinda wanna see this epic fail of a film again, but only if its featured on the Radness